LORIA is open from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 18 pm. Identification and registration at the reception desk is required when visiting LORIA.
Mailing address :
54506 Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy Cedex
Tél : +33 (0)3 83 59 20 00
Find us easily using your GPS :
615, rue du Jardin Botanique
Latitude : 48.665507
Longitude : 6.156108
How to reach us ?
- The most convenient international airports are Paris and Luxembourg.
Then, from Paris: metro to Gare de l’Est then TGV to Nancy. An alternative is to go to Lorraine TGV and use Metrolor shuttle buses. See below.
From Luxembourg, buses and trains are available.
- Direct trains to Nancy station: roughly 30 minutes from Metz, 75 minutes from Strasbourg and 90 minutes from Paris.
- Direct trains to Lorraine TGV station (35 kilometers from Nancy): shuttles to Nancy station available (in french)
- Take tram T1 from “Nancy Gare”, direction Vandoeuvre-CHU
- Get off at “Callot” station
- Head up in the direction of Lycée Jacques Callot
- Head up towards the “Campus Sciences”
- Go through the campus access barrier
- Cross the car park and LORIA is in front of you
- Take the Stan-Campus bus n°8 at the bus stop « Tisserant », direction « Vandoeuvre CHU »
- Get off at the bus stop « «Grande Corvée »
- The building is in front of you, 30 meters away
From Paris/ from Luxembourg :
- Motorways A4 (when arriving from Paris) + A31, direction Nancy
- Exit number 2B, direction of Nancy-Brabois / Vandoeuvre
- At the roundabout, continue straight on the Bourgogne Avenue (1,7 kms)
- Turn left, into Rue Victor Basch (700 meters)
- Turn right, into rue du Jardin Botanique and you’re there!
From Strasbourg :
- Motorway A35 in the direction of Nancy – Take the exit number 44
- Continue straight on N4 then motorway A33 – Exit number 2b in the direction Nancy-Brabois / Vandoeuvre
- At the roudabout, continue straight on the Bourgogne Avenue (1,7 kms)
- Turn left, into rue Victor Basch (700 m)
- Turn right, into rue du Jardin Botanique you’re there !